Christina “Chris” Allyn draws on nearly two decades of experience guiding companies and their leaders through a wide range of domestic and international legal issues, including complex commercial transactions, regulatory compliance, data privacy and security, general corporate and strategic matters, intellectual property, information technology systems, franchise and distribution, supply chain and vendor engagement, social media, advertising and marketing, sustainability, public relations, human resources, corporate governance, risk management, and business ethics and compliance.
As a former Senior Vice President and General Counsel and a Chief Privacy Officer of well-known multi-national companies operating throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, Chris possesses a unique and valuable perspective on the needs of the organization, allowing her to effectively and efficiently deliver practical, business-savvy legal representation.
She received the National Diversity Council’s 2014 Colorado’s Most Powerful and Influential Women Award. The award honors women who exemplify what it takes to succeed in the corporate world while ensuring the success of their organization in the global arena.
In 2015 and 2016, Chris was a State of Colorado Delegate for the Daniels Fund Ethics Consortium. She was also on the Board of Directors of the Colorado Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC Colorado) from 2012 until returning to private practice in 2016; and before choosing to return to private practice, she was ACC Colorado’s President-elect for 2018.
Honors & Awards
- National Diversity Council – 2014 Colorado’s Most Powerful and Influential Women Award
- Daniels Fund Ethics Consortium Delegate – 2015 and 2016
Presentations & Publications
- Quoted in “An Issue Full of Leaks” Law Week Colorado, November 2017
- Co-presenter, “Data Breach Live” ACC Fall Frenzy, September 2017
- Quoted in “Caked with Complications” Law Week Colorado, September 2017
- Co-author, “How to Reduce Your Cybersecurity Risk Profile through Vendor Management” ACC Docket, August 2017
- Author, “Data Privacy: Risks and Prevention,” Moye White Blog, May 2017
- Co-Presenter, “Data Breach Live, HUB International, March 2017
- Co-author, “Managing Restrictive Covenants in a Multistate Environment: One Size Does Not Fit All”, ACC Docket, April 2016
- Speaker, Association of Corporate Counsel
- Speaker, National Diversity Council
- Speaker, Rocky Mountain Annual IP Institute
- Speaker, IFA Business Meetings
- Speaker, Moye White Educational Events