Jennifer is a partner and Co-chair of the firm’s Real Estate Section. Jennifer’s practice concentrates on complex commercial real estate acquisition and disposition transactions, commercial leasing transactions, lease enforcement, easements, licensing, commercial financing transactions for borrowers, title insurance, and title related matters. Her clients include property owners, developers, property management companies, brokers, and receivers.
Jennifer has extensive experience providing legal services for all aspects of lease negotiation and drafting for office, warehouse, retail and build-to-suit transactions. Jennifer has a reputation for getting the deal done efficiently and effectively.
Publications & presentations
- Speaker, CLE Hot Topics: Commercial Leasing Concerns, Denver, Colorado, October 13, 2016.
- Speaker on “Landlord’s Dilemma – To Lease or Not To Lease (to the Marijuana Industry)” at Moye White’s “Hot Topics in Real Estate: How Are You Affected?” seminar, August 28, 2014
- Co-author, “Office Building Jigsaw Puzzle,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, August 6, 2014
- Co-author, “Can Landlords Prevent Tenant Marijuana Use?” February 21, 2014
- Speaker, “Influential Women in Real Estate Panel and Roundtable,” CREW Denver Monthly Lunch Series, September 18, 2012
- Co-author, “HIPAA; Stark Law; Anti-kickback Statute – Implications of Federal Law in Medical Office Leasing,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, May 18, 2011
- Speaker, “Landlord/Tenant Disputes,” Denver Country Club, March 24, 2011
- Speaker, “Creating and Maintaining Landlord/Tenant Relationships in a Distressed Real Estate Market,” Denver Country Club, July 7, 2010
- Author, “When Tenant Files for Bankruptcy, It’s No Time to Throw in the Towel,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, July 16, 2008
- Author, “Eviction: Protecting the Landlord,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, February 6, 2008