On Wednesday, July 10, 2008, Moye White attorney Scott Greiner will participate in a forum at the CBA-CLE offices, at 1900 Grant Street, Denver, CO 80203. The all-day program will begin at 9:00 and conclude by 4:00 P.M.
CLE credits will be available and the program topics include:
- Mini-review of Buy-Sell Agreements
- Employment Law Issues that Affect Closely Held Businesses and Family Businesses
- How to Sell a Closely Held or Family Business
- Issues that Arise Upon the Death of a Majority Owner in a Closely Held or Family Business
- Ethical Considerations When Advising the Closely Held or Family Business
- Divorce and the Closely Held or Family Business
For more information, , program attorney, Colorado Bar Association.