As Colorado begins to return to work following pandemic-related shut-downs, many businesses are struggling with the implementation and application of new rules and orders, the creation and adoption of new policies and procedures, and the navigation of the new normal.
We are hosting a free webinar session on bringing your employees back to work while complying with new federal and state guidelines. Our COVID-19 taskforce will discuss return-to-work plans, reopening checklists, and tips for policies and procedures.
In addition, we’ll answer questions like:
- What is the PPP loan program and what are the requirements?
- What protocols must I follow for screening and testing employees?
- What if an employee refuses to return to work over fear of contracting COVID-19?
- What are some insurance issues to consider while I reopen my business?
- Must I provide PPE to employees? What are the requirements?
- What is the application of the FMLA regarding COVID-19?
- What are possible workouts for our commercial tenants, and how do I balance their defaults?
- As a retail business, what do I need to consider when reopening my stores?
- What happens if someone you’re doing business with defaults on you?
- Are the courts open and operating? Are they making rulings?
- How can relations with contract counterparties remain “ordinary” during this uncertain time if my counterparty ever files for bankruptcy?
10:00AM - 11:30AM
May 21, 2020