Out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to change this presentation from an in person seminar to a webinar only presentation.
Many of you may have received advice to avoid non-essential crowds and meetings, which seems prudent in a time of uncertainty.
To join the webinar on Thursday morning, please click the Join Zoom Meeting link below.
Join Zoom Meeting
Listen by Phone:
Dial: +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 738 020 791
In 2019, the Colorado General Assembly passed the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. In preparation, employers need to understand the implications of the new Act and how they should change their policies and procedures to comply with the new law.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Background on the new law and what the law means for your business;
- Policy and procedure changes to begin making before the new Act is effective on January 1, 2021;
- How to educate management to ensure they comply with the new law;
- How to avoid disputes under the new law; and
- Learn the updated rules for what you can and cannot ask in an interview.
Moye White's Construction and Employment Groups look forward to seeing you on March 12th.
7:30AM - 8:30AM
March 12, 2020