Moye White LLP, a leading Denver law firm and Certified B Corp, representing clients in a diverse range of industries, seeks a System Administrator. The System Administrator is responsible for maintenance of enterprise technical systems, supporting IT service desk operations, and managing IT projects for the purpose of maximizing the productivity, efficiency, and security of Moye White legal personnel.
- Assist the IT service desk with IT infrastructure related issues as needed. Escalates unresolved problems to other IT infrastructure staff or appropriate external support providers as needed.
- Hardware support and maintenance (i.e., upgrades, patches).
- Perform day to day system administration activities.
- Technical project planning and implementation.
- Evaluate/recommend the purchase/configuration of IT infrastructure to IT management.
- Involved with initiating new procedures and plans for the future of the company’s infrastructure with direction from management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess communication skills to exchange information and resolve problems with users, team members, and vendor support.
- Ability to work well under pressure with time constraints and follow through to completion.
- Ability to identify opportunities, technical risks and impacts of technology solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft server, network, Azure, and O365 products.
- Strong Knowledge of VMware, and Citrix environments.
- Competent understand of network, cyber security, disaster recovery, high availability, and storage concepts.
- Windows Server technologies
- Microsoft O365 administration and client applications.
- Prior legal organization experience preferred.
About Moye White LLP
Moye White is a full-service law firm offering strategic representation in complex commercial transactions and disputes. Our nationwide clients range from entrepreneurs and startups to mid-sized and long-established Fortune 100 corporations, organizations, and associations. We also provide local counsel services for many national law firms.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff collaborate in a unique, team-oriented environment. We take the time to get to know our clients, understand their interests, and help define their future goals. Attorneys from our Transaction and Trial sections often consult with each other on case issues and strategies. Our team approach fosters increased communication, streamlined processes, and shared knowledge that results in thorough and effective advice to our clients.
Our attorneys have a reputation for excellence, an eye for detail, and a passion for the practice of law. We integrate experience, commitment, creativity, and collaboration with premium service to create the best possible client-attorney partnership and add value for the long term. Our attorneys also have a reputation for leadership - not only as leaders in the legal and business communities, but in the broader community where they commit their time, energy, and skills to myriad civic and philanthropic causes.
Founded on a tradition of excellence, we embrace new methods, technologies, and perspectives to serve as effective legal advocates. Whatever the case, matter, or issue, the resources of the entire firm are dedicated to every client.
Moye White LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Moye White to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
- Moye White offers a professional work environment, competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Eco Pass
- And more!
Position Salary Range
$60,000 to $80,000
To apply, please send resume to Jacqueline Barsocchi, Director of Human Resources, Moye White LLP, 1400 16th Street, 6th Floor, Denver, CO 80202, or e-mail Jacqui.email@example.com.