Moye White LLP, a leading Denver law firm and Certified B Corp, representing clients in a diverse range of industries, seeks a real estate leasing attorney with 6+ years of experience, admitted to practice in the state who exercises independent judgment and discretion to perform substantive legal functions in client matters.
- Maintains membership in state bar and completes all required Continuing Legal Education requirements on an annual basis.
- Follows the ethical requirements as set forth by the Rules of Professional Conduct of the state and complies with all requirements of the firm’s professional liability insurer.
- Reviews and analyzes newly assigned and existing matters to provide legal representation until the matter is concluded.
- Drafts all necessary documents to provide legal representation to clients and routes them through the appropriate office procedures to produce final documents.
- Performs necessary legal research using all available resources including libraries and computer data systems.
- Formulates and issues well-founded legal opinions to clients.
- Effectively conducts negotiations, when appropriate, to resolve matters on behalf of clients.
- Advises and communicates regularly with clients regarding the status of their matter.
- Education: Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.
- Experience: 6+ years relevant experience.
- Licensure & Certification: Possession of a license to practice law in Colorado from the Colorado Supreme Court at the time of application or possession of license from U.S. states that have a reciprocity agreement with the state of Colorado.
- Qualified candidates will have a strong commercial real estate leasing background.
- Ability to independently draft and negotiate commercial leases for a wide variety of asset classes including office buildings, shopping centers, retail outlets, and warehouses.
- Ability to draft and negotiate related documents including LOI’s, lease amendments, extensions, SNDA’s, and estoppel certificates.
- Strong general real estate transactional skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, and analytical skills.
- Must be outgoing, collegial, and collaborative.
- Ideal candidates must be responsive to clients and partners, and accept project responsibility.
- Qualifications include distinguished academics, strong writing skills, and a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must.
About Moye White LLP
Moye White offers strategic representation in complex commercial transactions and disputes. Our clients range from entrepreneurs and startups to mid-sized and established corporations, organizations, and associations. We also provide local counsel services for many national law firms.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff collaborate in a unique, team-oriented environment. We take the time to get to know our clients, understand their interests, and help define their future goals. Attorneys from our Business, Real Estate and Trial sections often consult with each other on case issues and strategies. Our team approach fosters increased communication, streamlined processes, and shared knowledge that results in thorough advice to our clients.
Moye White's attorneys have a reputation for excellence and an eye for detail. We integrate experience, commitment, creativity, and collaboration with premium service to create the best possible client-attorney partnership and add value for the long term.
Founded in a tradition of excellence, we embrace new methods, technologies, and perspectives to serve as effective legal advocates. Whatever the case, matter, or issue, the resources of the entire firm are dedicated to every client.
Moye White LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Moye White LLP to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Moye White LLP offers a professional work environment, competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Eco Pass
- And more!
Position Salary Range
$190,000 to $225,000
To apply, please send resume to Jacqueline Barsocchi, Director of Human Resources, Moye White LLP, 1400 16th Street, 6th Floor, Denver, CO 80202, or e-mail Jacqui.email@example.com.