Associate Staff Member
Moye White LLP, a leading Denver law firm and Certified B Corp, representing clients in a diverse range of industries, has an opportunity for an energetic, eager-to-learn, friendly person to join our team to perform a variety of accounting duties, cash application and collections. This position reports to the Accounting Manager and is responsible for processing transactions regarding client retainer, settlement or advance payments that are held in jurisdictionally established bank accounts to support the firm’s attorneys and activities.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills both written and oral, be able to anticipate issues and to work said issues towards resolution, be conscientious, and be able to multi-task in a high paced environment.
- Post daily client receipts (credit card payments, checks, money orders, ACH, wire or other forms of deposit) for incoming retainer, trust deposits or settlements to the appropriate matters within Aderant.
- Responsible for remote deposit of these items in a timely manner utilizing check scanning equipment
- Process credit card transactions in third party credit card site ensuring that the client’s credit card details are redacted and then destroyed. The third party site tokenizes and stores encrypted client credit card data.
- Resolve payment discrepancies.
- Maintain positive internal and external relationships, encouraging open lines of communication to resolve all administrative and financial issues.
- Provide feedback to management regarding any issues.
- Provide AR aging reports.
- Prepare and send monthly reminder statements to clients.
- Collection efforts as requested.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- High School diploma required. Some college or Associates degree preferred
- Ability to complete mathematical calculations in order to prepare required reports
- Extremely detail oriented with a high level of problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 2 years of posting payments, analyzing accounts and managing denials of
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills ensuring exceptional communication
- between team members and management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage daily work under tight
About Moye White LLP
Moye White offers strategic representation in complex commercial transactions and disputes. Our
clients range from entrepreneurs and startups to mid-sized and established corporations,
organizations, and associations. We also provide local counsel services for many national law firms.
Our attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff collaborate in a unique, team-oriented
environment. We take the time to get to know our clients, understand their interests, and help
define their future goals. Attorneys from our Transaction and Trial sections often consult with each
other on case issues and strategies. Our team approach fosters increased communication,
streamlined processes, and shared knowledge that results in thorough advice to our clients.
Moye White's attorneys have a reputation for excellence and an eye for detail. We integrate
experience, commitment, creativity, and collaboration with premium service to create the best
possible client-attorney partnership and add value for the long term.
Founded in a tradition of excellence, we embrace new methods, technologies, and perspectives to
serve as effective legal advocates. Whatever the case, matter, or issue, the resources of the entire
firm are dedicated to every client.
Moye White LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Moye White LLP to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Moye White LLP offers a professional work environment, competitive wages, and an excellent
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Eco Pass
- And more!
Position Salary Range
$55,000 to $65,000
To apply, please send resume to Jacqueline Barsocchi, Director of Human Resources, Moye White
LLP, 1400 16th Street, 6th Floor, Denver, CO 80202, or e-mail email@example.com.