(Denver, Colo., August 15, 2018) - Moye White LLP announced that eleven of its partners have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019.
The selected attorneys are shown below, along with the years they were first selected and their corresponding practice areas:
- J. David Arkell, 2007 (Construction Law, Litigation-Construction);
- Rebecca B. DeCook, 2008 (Communications Law);
- Erik K. Foster, 2019 (Real Estate Law);
- Lynne M. Hanson, 2019 (Franchise Law);
- John W. Kellogg, 2017 (Corporate Law);
- Craig J. Knobbe, 2019 (Franchise Law);
- Thomas M. List, 2018 (Real Estate Law);
- Charles F. Luce, Jr., 2014 (Copyright Law);
- John E. Moye, 1993 (Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Governance Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law);
- Dominick Sekich, 2019 (Real Estate Law); and
- Edward D. (Ted) White, 2005 (Corporate Law, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law).
Partners Erik Foster, Lynne Hanson, Craig Knobbe, and Dominick Sekich are named The Best Lawyers in America for the first time. David Arkell and Rebecca DeCook celebrate ten years of being recognized, and founding partners John Moye and Ted White celebrate their fifteenth and twenty-fifth years, respectively.
ABOUT BEST LAWYERS
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. More than 83,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and Best Lawyers received more than 13 million votes on the abilities of other lawyers in their practices areas around the world, with more than 7 million votes being cast in the United States. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
About Moye White LLP
Moye White is a Denver-based business law firm serving clients throughout the United States and internationally. The firm provides legal representation across a wide variety of transactional and litigation matters, offering strategic, business-oriented counsel to public, private, and governmental clients in complex business and real estate transactions and disputes. As one of the first Denver law firms to achieve B Corp certification, Moye White meets rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. For more information, please visit moyewhite.com or contact Managing Partner Thomas List at 303-292-2900 or email@example.com.