Three New Partners Elected to Leadership Team
DENVER (July 21, 2022) – Moye White LLP is pleased to announce the firm’s newly elected Management Committee for 2022-2023. Most notably, the firm has named a new managing partner, Edward D. (Ted) White.
Two partners, William F. Jones and Edward D. (Ted) White, were reelected to serve on the committee, while three new partners were added. David A. Laird was elected by his peers as the Income Partner Liaison and Vika S. Chandrashekar was reelected as Associate Liaison.
“I would like to thank Thomas List for his nine years of service as managing partner at Moye White. His dedication to this leadership position has been integral to Moye White’s success and growth over the last several years. I am honored to be stepping into this role and to continue cultivating the legacy of the firm,” said Edward (Ted) White, Managing Partner.
Members are elected by their peers within the firm. The committee includes:
- William F. Jones: An experienced and accomplished litigator, Jones focuses on complex civil litigation and business disputes. He continues to serve as co-chair of the Franchise & Distribution Group, representing franchisors in franchise disputes and providing valuable advice regarding business development and sale. He is also active in representing clients in Colorado’s burgeoning brewing and distilling markets. In the past year, Jones was recognized by Best Lawyers for Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, making this his third area of recognition by the publication.
- David J. Katalinas: Katalinas’ practice concentrates in a number of commercial areas, including franchise and distribution, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and private equity. His work involves representing franchisors in various industries, food manufacturers and other developers from early stage to multinational expansion. Katalinas has a great deal of experience negotiating agreements, ranging from commercial agreements with vendors and distributors to large office and industrial leases.
- Stephanie D. Loughner: Previously serving as the Income Partner Liaison to the committee, Loughner was formally elected to the Management Committee this year. Her diverse corporate and commercial law practice has led to considerable experience in the areas of corporate compliance, including employment and privacy law. She also serves as the co-chair of the Employment Group. Her employment practice involves counseling clients through the hiring and firing process, including regularly advising on employment and severance.
- Dean Richardson: As a trial lawyer with extensive litigation experience, Richardson has represented a variety of clients in commercial, cannabis, trade secret, real estate and franchise disputes. He offers counsel in cases involving business torts, director and officer defense, contracts, securities and franchise law. Richardson also protects and enforces client interests in shareholder disputes, and situations related to a breach of fiduciary duty. He has prosecuted and defended cases in state and federal courts in Colorado and throughout the country. Additionally, he serves as chair of Moye White’s Trial Section and co-chair of the Cannabis Group.
- Edward D. (Ted) White: White, name partner, was recently named as the firm’s managing partner. His practices focus on corporate transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, and financings. He is co-chair of the firm’s Advanced Energy Group, where he helps clients discern opportunities and make strategic connections that add business value. He has experience with private capital funds and takes a leadership role in fund formation and handling portfolio acquisitions and dispositions. White is also the founder and advisory board chair for Estabrook Funds, a fund of global, multistrategy absolute return hedge funds.
About Moye White LLP
Moye White LLP is a business law firm serving clients throughout the United States and internationally, with offices in Colorado and Georgia. The firm provides legal representation across a wide variety of transactional and litigation matters, offering strategic, business-oriented counsel to public, private, and governmental clients in complex business and real estate transactions and disputes. As one of the earliest national law firms to achieve B Corp certification, Moye White meets rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. For more information, please visit moyewhite.com or contact Managing Partner Ted White at 303-292-2900 or Ted.White@moyewhite.com.